Not just another B2B marketing agency, we are…
We are indirect specialists with decades of experience delivering success across the global channel. Put simply, we exist to support and assist you in maximizing your indirect revenue.
Since our founding in 2005, we’ve remained steadfast in our dedication to helping vendors and distributors boost revenue, foster relationships, and maximize ROI from their indirect GTM.
The Channel can be complex and often underappreciated, we get it. We truly understand this space and go above and beyond to provide exceptional channel services that have been historically lacking.
Our extensive experience and unparalleled expertise enable us to deliver impactful results that are precisely tailored to meet the ever-changing needs of every part of the Channel.
How we do it
- We tailor solutions for success by understanding your unique needs and goals.
- Our strategic activities drive revenue growth, strengthen relationships, and boost brand awareness.
- We empower your teams for success through collaboration and alignment.
- We optimize performance and foster partnerships for your long-term success in the ever-changing Channel ecosystem.
Why we do it
- Passionate about providing the very best services exclusively through the Channel.
- Simplifying the complex to create valuable opportunities for you.
- Guiding you through the evolving landscape of the Channel.
- A partner that makes a real difference and helps you seize new opportunities.
- Driven by the desire to create meaningful engagement and ensure you thrive.
Chief Executive Officer
As CEO of The Channel Agency, Glenn has a wealth of experience helping vendors, distributors and partners worldwide to transform their channel activity and drive revenue growth through partner experience.
Chief Creative Officer
Having specialized in digital and brand communications for over 25 years, Daren is no stranger to helping organizations grow, generate leads and boost revenue through innovation and creative thinking.
President North America
Did you know that the average B2B buyer consumes around 13 pieces of content before they interact with any salespeople? That’s thirteen chances to make or break a deal, thirteen times you need to impress, build trust and show your expertise. In the channel, content is...
In 2001, during my time playing for DC United, I developed a morning ritual of grabbing coffee at Starbucks on my way to RFK Stadium in Washington DC. Little did I know that this daily routine would lead to a significant turning point in my career and personal life....
Partner programs within the indirect channel play a crucial role in driving business growth and expanding market reach. While financial investment is often considered a main factor for success, there is a compelling argument to be made that achieving a critical number...